About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First day of SCHOOL. (Not really)

SOOOOO..First period I have Algebra (If my request is approved, soon to be Art). I took it as a blow off class since I already know Algebra. MY MISTAKE. IT'S THE MOST BORING SHIT I'VE EVER FREAKEN DONE. OHHHMYGOD. I'm in a class with morons.."What's -8 - 2?" .."Uhmm...UHHHMMM..Uhm..UUHHHHHHHH." I SWEAR TO GOD. I wanted to kill myself. That's how annoying they were. On a positive note, the teacher likes Death Note. Haha pun..
Second is band. It was fun. As always.
Third was..Third was..I can't remember..Third....OH SPANISH! Third was Spanish 3. Which if my request is approved, will soon be Algebra. (FML). It was boring. And boring. And there was a sweet boy behind me, but whatever. He can deal with me leaving.
Fourth was World Geo AP. Fun. FUCKING. CLASS! :D I spent it laughing my face off with some boy. The teacher is like high every day since she's pregnant. And while in that class I drew a vampire sucking Will.I.Am's blood. It was sexy.

No comments:

Followers