About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Monday, January 16, 2012

RANCOROUS Misery

My dog has been sick the past two days. I've been sick the past 4. I suppose it might actually be my fault she's sick since there are certain strains of flu that are transferable to animals and my dog might have been eating after me..>> And then she began to have the same symptoms as me, vomiting, extreme pain, electric jolts through the abdomen, nausea, dizziness.. Yep. It was pretty obvious that she had all of those. She can't walk in a straight line, her back is hunched and she barely moves, she's barfing everywhere. I do feel guilty.
As I was hugging her frail body as she slept, it occurred to me how terrible it must feel to be a parent whose child is dangerously ill. All you can do is watch and pray. Literally. Y0u see your child in misery and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
On another note, I've decided that I will use the word RANCOROUS often today.

No comments:

Followers