About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Story of my Life

Today on Facebook, I saw that my friend Sean posted one of those stupid chain notes (Repost this by tonight or you'll have a shitty love life and die young).

He reposted it..The story was of a girl secretly being in love with her ex boyfriend..And every time she thought about him she'd say "But I can't tell him. I can't tell anyone." Eventually she told him she liked him, and he said that he moved on and didn't like her any longer.
The next day he received a letter from her saying "I told you I like you, but I meant I love you. But you don't love me. I wish I could change that. I'm sorry for that day back in 8th grade when we broke up. I really didn't want to. I'm gone now, I've been sick for a while now. By the time you read this I'll be in the hospital on life support. I just needed to tell you before I'm go; I love you. Don't forget that."

So when I read this little story, my heart splattered and I felt asdhasdghasdgaoisdaohdaoho[ihiohoouqwheog[hiowhegisdihg93ujegikdasvdkhgpiashgkjasdg.



No comments:

Followers