About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Monday, January 30, 2012

Turn Your Tears to Roses

All Texas girls appear to be @_@
You've only seen the pretty ones (not including). Here, I sigh to myself. Knowing that I'm fucking ugly.
I've got tons of pictures of you, so I guess you're right.
...:( Here my heart drops. You agree. I'm fucking ugly.
...oh, I totally read that wrong. was wondering what the (not included) meant.
I'm not included amongst the pretty girls* Now I'm wondering what -you- meant.
Pffffft.
Dude. ^^ Me compared to them is like, Little Mermaid to Cinderella. More like, Igor to prince Charming.
I'd fuck the little mermaid.
Yes, and you'd fuck Cinderella, too, right? I picture you fucking me. Great. I believe you're just saying that. You don't really mean it.
No, she's a whore.
You're sweet. You totally would fuck her, too.
The Little Mermaid is hot.
Cinderella is sexy. This is me trying kill the stupid thought that you might still love me.
I don't do whores. Not my type at all.
And your type is? Pure curiosity and the assumption that I'm totally not your type.
A secret.
Exactly. Probably Sleeping Beauty. Exactly. You're totally not into me.
Daterape
Ahahaha! :p You make me smile. Funny boy.
Gotta get that sleeping vagina, apparently. No, I like them alive and wet, thank you very much. And now you make me think about having sex with you again. Sigh.

No comments:

Followers