About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yawn

Reading Homestuck always makes me pass out. Luckily I'm always in bed when I do so. I woke up with about a thousand blankets on me and I clearly remember going to sleep with only one. I woke up when my dad threw open my door and hopped on my bed and started poking me and annoying the hell out of me while telling a story about this "Little girl named Kelsy". At one point I darted out both hands towards his face and he grabbed my wrists before I could make contact. So I played fool. I'd yank my hands back towards the bed and just as quickly punch them towards his face. Always gaining distance. Then when I slapped him a few times he laughed and said "Now save yourself." Grabbed my wrists and it was then a contest of 15 year old ninja verses 50 year old master. I managed to hold my ground before doing turning both elbows up sharply and freeing my arms. He praised me with "No one can ever hold you down, Kelsy. Because you are truly strong. In many ways." And left....
To go bother my sister. XD

No comments:

Followers