About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another dream

This time...I was in a city. A hotel. Something. Waaay up high. Then disaster struck. And everyone was dying. People were jumping off sky scrapers. Splattering below. The woman around me were panicking and rushing about. If you go outside. Your skin would freeze off immediately. I was in a tank top. The door kept opening and the wind would blow through the hall. One woman noticed how I didn't shiver. Maybe I was a demon? The pool was over 500 ft deep, and very clear. A man somehow ended up floating across the bottom. Dead. Then two more adults. And two small children. The little girl clutched a teddy bear.
Scene change.
I found Austin. Called around if anyone else was from our English class. A girl raised her hand. I looked at her face "You're not from our class." Austin and I wandered around the hotel. Dead bodies were in every corner. It was dark. Frightening. There was an elevator. I got in with him. Pitch black. All you could hear was our heavy breathing. Ragged. And the electronic buzz of the elevator.
Scene change.
I somehow ended up seperate from Austin. I was walking around in the ghetto. It was bright out. I saw no dead bodies. I wasn't in the city anymore. I was in a countryish place. Grass. Warm weather. I came across a gang. In a little nook there was 6 cars parked. Somehow I bought one of the cars from them. It was huge. I don't remember how i paid for it. The only way to break the car was to push some stupid button. I remember this displeased me.
Scene change.
We were back inside the hotel. Everyone was shouting in horror and looking down into the depths of the pool. Somehow. Those who drowned were alive. Living dead. Zombies. The first man who fell was holding a gun. The rest were lined up against the wall. He'd look up at us with red, swollen eyes and grin and then shoot a person about six times from up under the chin, causing a huge bloody mess. Then he'd do it again. And again. He aimed the gun at the little girl.
I woke up.

No comments:

Followers