About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Friday, April 27, 2012

I am tired. Hopelessly exhausted. I want to sleep and never wake up.
My heart throbs painfully when you talk to me. I feel that every word you type, every syllable you speak, is another rip in my flesh. I can see the raw, red, agonizing strain between my skin as it separates so slowly. I wish you would go away. I wish I could forget you. I wish I could take back every broken promise, every hurtful argument, every picture, every tear. I want to forget you. To forget everyone. I want it all to end.
And it's coming.
Coming for me.
And I will stand here and open my arms and wait for death to embrace me.
 

No comments:

Followers