About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dear Father,

Who the hell are you to keep me from seeing my family? Why do you think you have the right to contain me in this hell-hole where there's nothing to see and do. You can't legally hold me here nor can you financially afford it or do -anything- with me here. Let me spend my days with my family who I haven't seen in over a year. You see me every day and every night so just suck it up and stop acting like the child you know you are. Oh, you were robbed of me for the past two summers? Wrong. I was here last summer, I chose to come back and all I got in return was being your damn slave. You suddenly care for me? This is me not caring for your crap anymore.

No comments:

Followers