About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, June 23, 2012

FUCK SOCIETY

[6:00:54 PM] tHeMaGnIfIcEnTePiToMeOfFuCk: Good. At least you can see through the fucking veil put over eyes by society. I wish everyone would stop caring about what others think. Stop being so damn serious and stop getting so upset over /nothing/. Chill out and kick back and take a fucking BREAK from stressing. Look around themselves and count their blessings instead of LOOKING for pain and trouble and hurtful things. Sure Im a goddamn hypocrite. I don't care what  others think of me, I don't care about myself at fucking all, but I do care about others. I DO care how they live their life and how they're affecting others.

No comments:

Followers