About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, October 6, 2012

I Will Never Leave Your Side

No matter how hard you hurt me, how loud you scream at me, or how much you hate me. I will not fucking leave you. Ever.
You posted something:
"I will make you hurt."
I immediately texted you:
"What's wrong?"
You: "Fuck. Off."
You: "I'm hurt. I really am."
You: "It hurts so fucking much."
Me: "Who's hurting you?"
You: "Its a pain I cant heal. I can't hold it, can't put an icepack on"
You: "I can make it go away. I can."
You: "I said fuck off."
You: "It's none of your business nor should you be in my fucking head.
You: "Stay the Hell away"
Me: "Whatever you want."
You: "Liars and thieves...All of them"
--
I'll obey what you want, I'll shut up for now, but should I fucking tell you not to die? Not to kill yourself? Or do you know. Will me telling you not to make you want to do it? What do I do? Fuck.
God will not let you hurt yourself. If he loves me, He will protect you. 

No comments:

Followers