About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Friday, July 30, 2010

Amberrrr is GONE!!!!

My sister is missing! She was walking with me in the park at like 3 in the morning and we were in the playground and the next thing I know SHE'S GONE!!!
NOOO!
HELP!
ME!
FIND!
MY!
SISTER!!!
JUST!
KIDDING!
She's not missing..I'm gonna let my sister continue from here. My gift to you people

Hi..I'm Amber. Aparently I'm missing, cause I was chasing this squirrel, when a fox ran up and killed it. :( poor squirrel. Anyways, then I decided to ditch Kelsy to go buy some ice cream. As it seems, my ice cream wasn't even ice cream, it was FROZEN CUSTARD!!!! DUN DU DUNNNNNNNN! I ran up to the "ice cream" shop, and shoved my "ice cream" down the lady's shirt. Then began screaming words like "You son of music! (sounds of music!) Biscuit eating bulldog, with a slice of pizza and COKE!!!!!!!" She started to cry, so I slapped her and said "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN!!!!!!" And that's what I did while Kelsy "attempted to search for me. NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I BEAT HER WITH MY SHOE!!!!!!!!!! -AMB3R


The end.. Don't you see why I LOVE HER?!?
"What do you want you creep?" (Yes that was her to me)
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~
Current mood: giggly

No comments:

Followers