About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Friday, July 30, 2010

Mariela

7/29

Aright! Okay! So I didn't post again..blame my SISTER! Not Mariela..I mean the little girl that lives with me and claims to be an amazing older sister. NO!! She was playing the only computer in the room till like 1 in the freaken MORNING! Which gave me absolutely NO TIME to write my BLOG!!!

That being said.. I already forgot almost everything that happened yesterday.. I think..Yeah So I woke up and my mom is like I'm gonna go get Mariela. Go eat breakfast and I go Okay MOM! And so like an hour later my mom comes back to the hotel room and I'm still reading my book. Mariela with her, my mom goes, Did you eat breakfast..So I..Thinking of a good excuse go..Umm No MOM! I was waiting for you and Mariela so we could all eat breakfast TOOOOOGETHHHHERRRR!!

So we go downstairs and eat the yummy breakfast this hotel provides..and it was funny I think..yeah we took a bunch of pictures and I kept on dropping my food on the floor.

Then we went to Mariela's neighborhood pool club thingy. And were there for like 2 or 3 hours..And ate Chinese food. Yum.

Went home..watched cartoons..Mariela went home.. :(
And then yeah. I don't remember the rest. Don't hit me. Oh okay. If you're thinking this is getting confusing lemme fill you in. My mom, My dad, My older brother, 16 is Jeremy, older sister, 15 is Amber, OLDER sister, Mariela, is 30. Yay! I'm the youngest. Fun. Oh and I have a dog named Prancer.

"I CANT STOP THINKING!!"
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~
Current mood: impatient.

No comments:

Followers