About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Mummy

So after we left so early in the morning today..we drove to another city! Of course I said goodbye to Chum and a couple others that were waiting for us to leave.

So we got lost a lot but eventually we made it to my older sister's work..The secretary called her down stairs and she didn't know we were there..or that we were even coming. So it was a nice surprise.

Then we got some pizza and went back to the hotel..so here I ammmm! And if you're wondering about the title its cause Amber is distracting me by watching The Mummy really loud..and yah! I should make these more funny. Heh..I try.

"When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets."
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~
Current mood: con-foo-zed

No comments:

Followers