About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Clash of the Titans!!

..ThereIsNothingHere...ThereIsNothingHere...ThereIsNothingHere...ThereIsNothingHere..

Anywho. I'm at BestBuy right now with my Tia Luisis, Jo Jo, and Gabe..Oh and my mom. Soo we're just fixing something, but my sis, Jo Jo, and I ran off to go play on the computers which we are doing right now. Cause this isn't my computer..I don't own my own computer.. I use my aunt's or my mom's.

I am annoyed because we are leaving tomorrow and and and I dont get to watch a scary movie!! (sigh) Umm We didn't do anything today. I read a couple books and...yeah. Thats all.

"A day without sunlight is like, well, night."
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~
Current mood: tired

No comments:

Followers