About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Monday, July 26, 2010

That's impossible.

Okay! So today my sis and I were woken up at 6:30. This morning was the morning we were supposed to leave, and go deeper into this state to visit my half sister. But since my older sister, Amber, was crying cause she didn't want to leave so soon. She called my dad and asked for more time..And he said no. So then I took a cell, walked outside and paced the complex, talking to my loving fasher. We talked about a bunch of stuff as always cause in my oppinion my brain works the same as his. And eventually I asked him for more time..cause I felt bad for my annoying sister. I wouldn't care either way if we left or stayed but I do miss my dad, brother, and dog.

He said yes..ish..and so yeah! We ARE going to leave though the day after tomorrow.
Anywho. We went to Gabe, Jo Jo, and Judith's house. Dropped them off at school. (except Jo Jo. He's only 2) And then we did bunch of stuff...picked the kids back up..went to eat lunch...went to their swim lessons again. And when they were showering..something funny happend that I will not state..And my sis and I were like on the floor laughing. Then I learned some interesting facts and laughed my head off..told my sister..who marched over to our aunt and said.."That's freaking impossible.." and a whole bunch of other stuff. And our aunt corrected us and so here I am today. Then we went home. And now I am going over the Chum's to see if we can find a scary movie. And then yeah..afk for like 4 hours. I'm gonna publish this and then come back and add on more tonight.

Okkkkkkay! Back! Well..I ended up not going over to Chum's place..I started to- but then I didn't! I just read a book.. :/ Sowwy.

"I hear your silence loud and clear."
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~
Current Mood: ehh..

No comments:

Followers