About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Monday, July 26, 2010

NOOO!

Okay..This blog post is for July 25!! Sooo sorry. Ya know that promise I made? That I would post EVERY NIGHT and never forget? I broke it! and this is like the....third or fourth time!! :( Sowwy. Psh I feel like I'm talking to myself cause I have no fans. Get an account and be my fan! I know I have readers though. But those are only like 20 of my friends that think its funny. And play with my fish. Once I get a fan I will post my story, but until then. No.

Anyways we watched uhh..the Horsemen..and it was cool I guess..I was bored with it though. I wanna watch a scary movie tonight. So I'll beg Chum to put one on.

"Babies in the dark make accidents. Accidents in the dark make babies"
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~
Current mood: Excited

No comments:

Followers