About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Vacation

You're reading my first post ever!! Woohoo! Congratulations.
Have you ever noticed that very few people say 'summer vacation' anymore? All they say now days is 'summer'. "I can't wait till summer!, This summer, my family and I are going to the beach! I can't believe summer has been shortened again!" But today..Today I will call it summer VACATION!

Almost all kids get excited when summer vacation starts. I mean, how can you resist? School will be over, no more having to wake up and freak out because you forgot to do your homework, or dreading seeing those bullies anymore! How fun is that? You get to stay up late and sleep in. Of course, the first couple of days you wake up and you're like "Oh wait! No school! Yippee!!" But eventually, you get used to it and school is like a whole nother world when you get back..That probably didn't make sense, but WHATEVER!

Some kids enjoy getting out of the house and going somewhere new or old, to explore or to visit family members. Others just enjoy staying home and watching tv, playing computer, or hanging out with friends. For me, I went to visit relatives, but sure enough, I began to miss my home, my warm, fuzzy puppy to cuddle with 24/7, and my cool, lovable, older brother whom I enjoy teasing and laughing with.

Don't get me wrong, I REALLY love hanging out with all my cousins, uncles, aunts, and their friends. I mean how can you NOT love a hyperactive family?! Laughing everyday, keeps depression away! Heh..I made that up.

Have a great summer VACATION guys!
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~
*******Stay tuned for more adventures of Kelsy's summer VACATION********

No comments:

Followers