About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fourth day of school

Okay so tomorrow is the last day for my first week of school to be complete. So far I have not gotten in trouble with any of the teachers..well..kinda not. But whatever.
The homework is always super easy and the band songs are all for the pep rally so I already know them all from last year.
The new band teacher we have this year who was a sub I hated last year, is still pretty evil and mean, but band is the most fun class because I learned to ignore her voice and everything she says so...All I hear is the music, the people randomly practicing a certain measure and people talking. I just watch her hands is all. The end. Oh and we play ninja after school. *nodnod*

Rattytattat

No comments:

Followers