About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yayness!

First week of school is over! Oh. So on Friday I went to the library w/ meh friends and then we walked to a nearby store and just ate and talked for hours, then we went home, later I went to the first high school football game.

Today I went to the movies with my mom and dad and we watched Karate Kid which I have to say was so amazing my new favorite movie. And then with my dad, because my mother doesn't like monsters I watched Predators..Which was eh..good. But I really didn't like it, it wasn't scary, they cussed too much, and the monsters looked fake, no one got eaten, they just got shot or stabbed the end.

Less than thirty minutes ago my dad was drinking water and so I perfectly timed when he had his mouth FULL of water and was about to swallow I took two of my fingers in a knife form and stabbed him in the stomach till he choked on the water, coughing and spluttering, he took a swipe at me but I just danced away laughing.
I'm such a mean daughter. He loves me though. ^^

Rattttttty

No comments:

Followers