About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Second Day of School

Aww well. I already got in trouble with a teacher. T_T But it wasn't really my fault. She just yelled at me cause I didn't have my supplies, and I just shrugged at her. Which I think really pissed her off. But Who cares. NOT ME!
My mom wanted to write me a note excusing me for not having any supplies b/c she couldn't take me out that week to buy any, but I told my mom not to worry about it, I get yelled at all the time, what's once more gonna do?
So I have to get up early tomorrow b/c my wonderful writing partner was so distracted and trying to entertain me while we were interviewing eachother, he didn't finish interviewing me, so that means we both have to go to school early and finish. Bleh. But whatever, I disobeyed my Science teacher and didnt see her after school so she could help me cause I didnt need help setting up my journal. And the algebra homework was pretty easy but I missed two out of 30 questions :( Teeeeeehee.
Nighters.

Ratteh teh great

No comments:

Followers