About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of school!

Today was the first day of school. Well I was worried because I didn't have any supplies. But I was good, nothing happened. And I tried to make my first impression as the girl that doesn't want any attention, doesn't want teachers calling on her or bothering her or she will be..ehh unhappy and uncooperative, but no. The teachers think hmm look at the girl with the brown, curly hair in an "emo cut" bangs grown out long, black jeans too big for her,and the yellow shirt with black and red roses on it. Looks like a good girl to bother. "Hey come up here and pass these out. Can you go tell the teacher next door to shut up please? Can you take these papers to the attendance office? You're the last child of your family I've had. Three amazing children. * <---screams this in front of whole class. And embarrassing me* Go get the white roster from professor soso." The teachers, some were making me feel like I would suck bad, others made me feel quite natural, and comfy, enough so that I KNOW I wouldn't even have to -try- to get amazing grades. The last one was even making me laugh all through class. The only bad thing that happened was that they lengthened the eight hours we go to school to eight hours and five minutes. I mean, why even bother lengthening our time if it's going to be an amount of minutes that wouldn't even make a mark. The only thing that did was screw up 300 parents' schedules!!
I'll update tomorrow.

-Ratty in a Rush

No comments:

Followers