About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Friday, August 13, 2010

SCHOOL!!!

This morning I have orientation for school!! Seeing what teachers I get and all that good stuff.
I have REALLY wanted to post this last week because every day has been amazing. 10 days till school officially starts, but whatever.
So I went to the temple for the first time and it was AMAZING! I was shaking I don't know what out of..fear maybe when we first entered and I kept on shaking until I finally walked into that water and was dipped in for 11 people. I hope they appriciate what I have done for them. *nod nod* I really should have done it before though. FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT ALREADY! I am...a mormon girl!!! One. No mormons are NOT extinct. Two. NO!! We are not polygamists!!! Maybe the mormons MIGHT have practiced that over hundreds of thousands of years ago. But. Not. Now. GET THE PICTURE BRIAN!
And for Aaron telling everyone "Mormons baptise the dead. As in they play with corpses." NO!! NO!! NO!! We do NOT baptize the dead. We do baptisms FOR THE dead. Which mean we baptize in their name. So I, in the name of 11 people who have passed. Was baptized. I am totally lost on how to spell baptise and stuff though. :) And later my family visited my grandpa. And my sister and i went to the mall with a friend. TTYL

Bleh blah blooh
RATTY

No comments:

Followers