About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whoops.

Okay! I am now permanently erasing my promise! I am NOT going to post on every night because I am an irresponsible person. Or so I'm told.
AND school is starting and, with those demon teachers around every corner..How will I ever find time to post? Well If something really REALLY interesting happens. THEN I will post. But I doubt that will happen because I am a dull, not funny, uncaring, stupid person. And can't seem to remember to call someone lovely instead of weird. Or a Pretty girl instead of a dumb..crap.

Time to visit Grandpa.
"Your such a freak. I mean..You are just SO lovely!"
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~

No comments:

Followers