About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh the days.

So far I have great grades except for algebra..I'm supposed to take that next year, but I'm taking it this year. Today during mutual we saw all the photos from girls camp. I held in tears when I saw my friend who I was with since toddlers who moved away this year. But once we started singing the song our ward sang during camp, I lost it and sobbed. A couple other girls were crying to, but I love her so much it's too different without that hilarious girl not there to make me laugh so hard I get in trouble. I sent a message to her telling her how much I miss her but whatever.
Alex Evans is hot in my opinion and..since I showed her..my sister's opinion. And I also love Love LOVE Andy Sixx. Lead singer to Black Veil Brides. I think he is hot also. My family disagrees with me. But whatever.

What's wrong with living if your going to die in the end.
~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~

No comments:

Followers