About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where Art Thou

So I have now spent exactly 6 months enjoying Wattpad.com so very very much. And also I learned how to spell the word exquisite! I originally spelled it like "excuizite" Which is hilarious in my opinion and very artistic so my word EXCUIZITE with that precise spelling is the word of the month. Oh and an exquisite corpse is a method by which a collection of words or images is collectively assembled. Each collaborator adds to a composition in sequence, either by following a rule or by being allowed to see the end of what the previous person contributed.

Well that's all for now. OH! I threw a book at my sister's face because she was greatly insulting my pride. Don't worry it was paperback and I'm weak. Or so I think. :}

1 comment:

rat goddess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers