About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Teachers + Skinny Jeans = No no.

So I just came back from painting a set, and I was talking to some of the other girls and one was talking about her teacher, (Let's call him Steven) Steven, who is, let's say kinda sorta HUGE in a bodily matter..and He wears skinny jeans and when he sits down-- Oh let me clarify this, they aren't really skinny jeans, they're like 6 times the size on a normal kid, but on this teacher, they ARE skinny jeans, I mean they show..everything. *shudder* Anyways when he sits down he spreads his legs so wide he's practically doing the splits, and he's on a stool in the middle of the classroom so...There's no way to not notice this this this absurdity unless you turn your head so far away, not even your peripheral vision can see it. So you have to look at his face, and if you look at your face, you still see below the waist, so this girl was telling me about how most the class stare about a foot above his head. Well anyways. Teachers, please don't use skinny jeans, until you get a conform from someone else that nothin' is showing!!
I took a test in Algebra that was pretty easy, I'm reading Hamlet right now, I just finished reading "Lives Of The Musicians: Good Times, Bad Times (And What Neighbors Thought" It was just amazing, you might think, oh wow how cheesy who would read such a boring book, but it's only like 100 pages and super interesting, no joke. I mean, I love books and usually hate stuff like that, too informational and real. But this was like...woah. Haha. Anyways I love MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE so bad bad bad! It's the best!

-The Clumsy Rat

No comments:

Followers