About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Friday, October 15, 2010

This shouldn't be happening to me.

Why me? Why does everything have to be so complicated for my family? Can't the children of my family get a break? I mean, really?
First it could be at home. And we'll find heaven at school, because we run there. To get away. We'll be safe, until we go home, and maybe it'll be safe there too. Just maybe.
Next it can be at home, and it will chase us right to school, and corner us there, beat us, and let us come home dead, but we get no rest, it'll be there when you get back, honey.
Later, It will be safe, in my home, in my haven, for once it will be safe, no troubles at all. I hope for a wonderful day at school, I want to be happy. But no, I go to school and It's there waiting for me. In every persons, but the best. It can control most, consume them completely and let them spread It's disgusting disease of hate and misery. Let it's minions torture the innocent or dead.
Maybe, just maybe, I can have a time, where it is heaven, at home, and at school. Maybe just maybe, I will live that day. Oh, but honey, you're so ignorant. You know for yourself that, you already had that day. You had that day, when you weren't here. You had that day in the real heaven.
Oh how hilarious this might be, I was very much going to tell you, you had that day 5 years ago. When you were younger, and naive. But oh what a laugh. Everyone knows the truth of that. Your earliest memories all have that monster hanging down over your bed, needles protruding through It's skin, blood dripping, It's face done up, in a smile, the happiest face you'll ever see. It hangs from your ceiling, rocking, slowly, back and forth, Have a sweet nightmare darling, and always remember: You'll never know, what's really here, until, it comes crawling out, bleeding and broken. But, who, oh who, am I talking about, my dear?



-These are the thoughts of Rat, the real ones that scare the good ones away, I lost my skill to save those good thoughts, at least for today I did. I can't find them anywhere in this horrible mind of mine.

No comments:

Followers