About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Friday, December 10, 2010

Die..Er.. Entry #1

Dear No one,
I realized that when I die and someone finds my real diary. That they would think only horrible bad things that I wrote about. I need to start writing when good things happen. Not just when horrible things happen. I guess I'll start with this. Today the Missionaries were over. I came out of my shell a bit and I've recently noticed that fights haven't been happening as often as they usually do. True enough we had one just an hour ago, and another yesterday, but..None of the big ones. I mean. Seriously. My mom has actually been here for TWO WHOLE months! Is that a record? I can't even recall when she's been here that long in the last 2 years. I hope she stays. I love her so much.

Peace ☮
Ratty

No comments:

Followers