About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Monday, January 24, 2011

Black Parade Two Years From Now

Two years from now my friends and I, and their friends, and their friends. All the teenagers that know they're life is screwed up and want to live a life worth living and change the world. Will dye their hair black on the same day. All of us. All 100 and plus of us teenagers. And we will laugh so loud at all the teachers' faces. All the students who didn't dye their hair or are too cowardly. I will laugh so hard. This is my idea. It was my idea. It is now. In the hands. Of me. To protect and nurture my friends, help them grow, help them live, a life worth living, and they'll repay me with their hair two years from now. On a special day. Less than three. Less than three. Less than three.
Love, Rat the Proud.

No comments:

Followers