About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Black Parade Is Dead

WONDERFUL CONCERT. I've watched it on tv over 10 times. I recorded it awhile ago, it got deleted after I watched it so many times and I still missed it. AND I FOUND IT AGAIN, and I recorded it again, and I watched it again, and I loved it again, and I laughed again, I sang again, I admired again, I dreamed again. I would love to sing in a band. I would love it so freaking much. I love music, but I never really like bands with girl singers! Which pisses me off and makes me not want to be in a band, because how can I be as good as those bands I love so much, I'm a girl. And I have a girl voice. I love those guys' voices so much they're my alcohol. And I don't want a guy voice but they're so beautiful and I think I can sing. At least like an average girl...But no one likes girl bands.. :/ Sad sad. Yo estoy triste.

No comments:

Followers