About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Monday, January 24, 2011

Shakespeare

I LOVE YOU. You're so freaken great. I hope you were handsome, bec-- Why am I still wanting to write in poem form? LOL. Stop it. Okay. Okay. I'm good.
At first I though Shakespeare was a psychopath, obsessed with death, always, but in these beautiful words. He reminds me of me, me and my Idol. We're all obsessed with death, always thinking about it, writing about it, singing about it, dreaming about it. I realized I love Shakespeare, he's freaking amazing. I kept reading on, getting more and more into awe, Hamlet is what I'm reading, it's so deep, so emotional, I relate to many things in this book. I relate to Hamlet's confusion and anger. Shakespeare I will read all of your books before I get to college. You better believe it.

No comments:

Followers