About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Monday, January 24, 2011

Faggle G

Faggle G is a freaking he.
A freaken he who acts like a she.
I love those hes who act like the shes.
Because they're very sweet, and funny,
A treat.

But Faggle G, is not so sweet.
He is a joke of a boy,
a curse to the he's who think they are shes.
He's a gossiping witch,
as much as a b_tch.

And this witch is a mess,
he should wear a dress,
for all of the drama,
and fashion, and rest...

Faggle G I hate you,
I hate you so much,
you make my life miserable,
miserable and tough.
I regret telling you,
that small part of my life,
the life that I hide,
I hide to survive.

Faggle G if you ever,
ever tell the world,
If you ever tell the world of my life,
If you ever tell the world of my life that I hide.
Prepare, Faggle G, for the end of your life.

No comments:

Followers