About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Disney World

First Day:
Epcot: Pretty cool, by the end it was boring though :D My mom got sick on the amazing rocket ship thing space adventure thing..

Second Day:
Universal Studios: Hogwarts was AMAZING. The tour and the ride! Plus I saw some really cool looking guy.

Third Day:
Hollywood Studios: Fantastic the show was amazingly beautiful and wonderful. And afterwards I saw Death himself. This man that walked by, I will never forget his face. He could have been the Devil for all I know. And I always laugh at people who say things like that, but this guy, was glaring at me with so much hate and bloodlust it was astonishing, the moment he looks at you, and his eyes were as wide as could be yet held so much anger. It was horrible and I nearly cried later on when remembering how you could feel the evil pulsing around him. Literally. He terrified me. And he only looked at me for a few seconds, he turned around the moment I looked at his back and met my eyes.

Fourth Day:
Animal Kingdom: I saw cute animals.

Fifth Day:
Magical Kingdom: Stayed up till two in the morning dancing cause of New Years. Fireworks were amazing.

No comments:

Followers