About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

Let me say that this movie totally had me stunned. How the hell did that author, or the director, manage to display the human mind so perfectly? How did they show the deep thinking someone with ADHD, or autism, or Asperger's Syndrome could have? ashidnba;kmv,asdpoagbjsgd....
It baffles me! Floors me! Bewilders me! Amazes me! Eludes me! DAMN!
When it ended everyone in the audience sat there silently...
That's how great a movie it was. It was incredible.
WATCH IT. NOW.

---
And to my dear You. I know you're not in love with me and I'm sorry for you. The fact that you can't fess up to the girl -you- are in love with is absolutely pathetic. And if she doesn't love you back. Well...Now you know how I feel, besides the fact she didn't date you for 4 months and marinate you in the fact she was in love with you, too...Or conjure up beautiful images of our future together only to disappear on you--Wait I'm being a bitch. Excuse me.

No comments:

Followers