About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, January 21, 2012

There IS a God

He was listening to me while I was crying and screaming. He was in the room with me, holding me. I know he was. He was watching me silently as I spoke to my Principal. And he answered me.
This morning, after I cried about being alive and I was staring at the ceiling and emitting that dark cloud of depression, watching it swirl around the room as it does...And then a small white light broke through and shined on the opposing wall. It was my mother calling my name. I answered her with an affirmative question. I crawled down to her room, the cloud following glumly behind me. I yelled at her for having her cast off her broken arm. I yelled at her for not taking her pill yet. I yelled at her for getting a divorce filed in. And then I broke down crying. Explained that my ex was dying. She acknowledged me. Spoke to me for the first time about how I was dying. And then tonight I went out with my dad to eat dinner. And I was talking about how mom acknowledged me finally and he asks why I was crying when it happened since he had overheard me...And I offhandedly told him how my ex was dying..And he said "Do you love him?" And I looked up into his eyes. And I answered. He asked why he was my ex, then. I told him how it was my fault and I told you to break up with me. Eventually he made a joke and said that "I'm going to save you, Kelsy. I'm can't possibly let you die. And I have to hurry or the dying girl will run off and have sex with the dying boy and they'll have a baby born with a liver disease and a heart disease and that'll be no good." I could only shake my head and smile at the floor.

No comments:

Followers