About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, January 21, 2012

No..

That was my first thought when I woke up... I'm alive. No. Why? Why am alive?! I hear your words replaying in my head over and over and I cry again. And I ask God why I'm alive. I asked him -one- thing and he couldn't do it? Why? Are you alive? That clutched at my heart and I quickly went to your wall to Facebook. There was a suspenseful moment when it hadn't fully loaded and I was waiting to see "R.I.P"s allover your wall. And then it loaded. "Rogues do it from behind ;3"...
I was sooo relieved. But I'm so frustrated. I can't ... Why does it have to be like this. What are the odds that I'd fall in love with someone, find out I'm dying, and then find out they are dying?

No comments:

Followers