About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Friday, January 20, 2012

God , hear me cry ,

Dear God,
I know sometimes I doubt you and I say stupid things to you and I use your name as a swear word, but you know that I love you, don't you? I try and say goodnight to you every night. I try and apologize and tell you I love you when I catch myself saying something against you.
God...If you could grant me one last dying wish...Don't kill him. Please.
Take all that time I've prayed for. Take it all! Let me die tonight as long as you let him grow to be old. I am crying to you. You're my only hope. Heavenly Father, I love you. I want to see you. Almighty God send me to hell, but send him to heaven if he has to die.
Dear Lord allow this boy to live. Keep his heart beating longer than mine. Grant him health. In the name of your son Jesus Christ, hear my prayer. Let him live! Let him love! God, save him. God, you can have me. You can meet me at the gates and take me in your arms as long as you let him stay in his body with his soul. I know he doesn't think he has one. I know he doesn't believe in you, but I do! And I love him! I love him, Father. Please save him. Cure him. Help him. Bring him joy. Bring him peace. Take him away from all his pains and bless him. Give him the gift of love and let him keep it for a long, long time. Heavenly Father...Don't allow me to wake tomorrow. Please. Take me tonight and save his tomorrow.
I ask these things, in the name of thy son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Followers