About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happiness


Today I discovered that I was actually very happy. I guess venting and screaming and crying and getting everything off your chest...Helps. I am not. Alone.
Today you surprised me by talking to me. Twice actually. You came to me. And that made me so much happier then I already was! You bring me joy. As does this picture. Look at the cat. It's like "GET YOUR HAND OUT OF ME! :OOOO!!!"
A few minutes ago I shared lots of giggles and guffaws when my brother and I were summoned downstairs to help put the medication drops in my dog's ears. Then when she shook, the drops flew out of her ears and all over us, and into my eye. Revenge. Then my brother and I went to go eat some pineapple. Late night snack. I pulled the jar of pineapple flesh, I sliced up the other night, out of the fridge and cracked it open, yanking a strip from the container and jamming it into my mouth. My mouth froze over from the cold juices and I sprinted across the kitchen to spit the fruit into the sink. "You freak! Ahahahha!" came from my brother and I joined him in his laughter and whined out about how it was too cold. Then he wonders aloud if that was the piece he had chewed on earlier and replaced back in the jar...Which caused me to throw the rest of my dripping sweet flesh strip into the sink as well.

PS. That's a kid from my school so I blocked out his face.

No comments:

Followers