About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Thursday, January 19, 2012

DID

I ended up texting you yesterday when I was waiting for The Bitch to arrive back at the school...You insisted that depression was something one has to be born with. That I was just a sad crying teenager. You listed every reason why you were depressed and sad and how your life was fucked up. Then restated the fact you believe I'm just a teenager that's sad. As in, worthless, moaning teenager full of self pity.
Yes, it hurt. Yes, it angered med. Then why the FUCK do I still love you?Why? Do I love? An asshole?You fucking forced me to tell you that I was dying. And you. Don't. give. A. Shit. Just as I had predicted. no big deal, guys.
Babe, understand that I'm not in a FUCKING COMPETITION about who's life IS MORE fucked UP. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!!?

No comments:

Followers