About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Sunday, January 15, 2012

J loves M

Saw the picture. Of your names carved in the tree. Was saddened. You're right, you are an asshole. Why the FUCK do I care for you, then? I ask myself that everyday. Honestly, I've TRIED to say "Fuck him. He can go die for all I care." but I can't. I love you. Why? Hell if I know. I think it's God punishing me... I shouldn't drown in my self pity, instead I'll glorify in it. I am a gift to the world. I am to most as most are to me. They look at me and feel like shit for thinking their lives are bad. I look at them and feel like shit for thinking my life is bad.
We are all born for a reason. Those spoiled children that are raised with their fingers in the air and their money up their asses. I pity them.

No comments:

Followers