About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christian The Lion Project

To get my minds of douche bags, I've drownededed myself in Youtube. Lovely, darling, youtube. I always end up looking at animals, though. There was a cute little kitten that was dreaming in it's sleep, bringing both tiny grey paws up behind it's ears and then rubbing them flat against it's face before they'd pop up again. So. Cute. I was instantly struck with the idea to draw that. BUT I didn't. I began to draw Christian The Lion. If you don't know who that is: These to men once saw that some lioncub was for sale at some shitty place in Australia, so they bought the little thing and raised it, playing with it at some flats outside a church. Eventually Christian got to big so they released him into the wild in Africa. A year later they decide they want to see the wild beast again and are warned that he won't remember him. After hours of searching, they find his pride and he slowly stalks towards them before breaking into a run and tackling them..And rubbing his cheek against their cheeks and clinging to them and hugging them and licking their faces. Most beautiful thing ever.

No comments:

Followers