About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oblivious

I was reading Homestuck while lying next to my sister who was at the moment immersed in some Fanfiction about Naruto. A new character was introduced, Jade, and within a few clicks she was playing her recorder sounding Flute. My sister and I teamed up to fool around on the stupid instrument and I later concluded that John was "way better" than her and browsed back in time until I found his "Haunting Piano Refrain". After playing it for my sister I decided to teach it to her on our keyboard. You see, we don't know the piano notes literally. We only know them by ear, that's how we learn music. By ear, no sheets to look at. It has to be memorized to play a complete song. I follow her out of her room, down the short hall into the Play Room and over to the keyboard when I sit myself on a nearby couch, her on the stool in front of the keyboard, and search Youtube until I find a nice video of a man playing the whole piece. Eventually after the first couple of notes, I notice the music is far too soft for the satisfaction of both my sister and I. So I go downstairs to collect some speakers from my parent's room.
I barge into their room, as they are arguing over something, but as soon as I place my hands on the speakers my mom turns on me. Attack mode. Ordering me to leave the room without the speakers. As the stubborn one I am, I protest and ask her why I shouldn't take the speakers. Eventually after pestering her, she gives me a straight answer: the Play Room was apparently "terrible messy." and she didn't want me taking the speakers until it was clean. I rolled my eyes and said offhand (maybe directed to my father, who was silent throughout the fight) "Yes, terribly messy in -mom's- terms." Then adding to myself: "So..not messy at all." (Which the room is as I say, not messy at all.) She says to my father that she doesn't like the way I'm talking to her, and I interrupt with the fact I didn't enjoy the way she was talking to me either then proceed to ask my father if I can take the speakers. He stays silent and my mom answers "No. You can't take them!" I calmly look at her and say in a cold voice that she is obviously not my father. She gives me a wary face and says to my father that I apparently was proving that everything she said to him earlier was true. And smiles smugly. I don't know what she said to him earlier because I was not in the room. I get annoyed and remark upon the fact that it was rude of her to talk wrong about me behind my back ( a bit hypocritical of me, I know). She chides me with the fact that she "Never talks about me." My dad finally speaks up with the fact he saw her talking about me on facebook. Arguing to me actually. Over facebook. Where everyone could see (Until I eventually deleted the post). She attempts to defend herself by asking my dad if he had seen what I had wrote previously about her on facebook. He naively answers "that she hated seeing you not smile." my mom shakes her head and says no. My dad looks at me. I say "The four words that I screamed in her face over and over the other day that she claims to not understand what I mean when I say them." He doesn't remember so I clear it up with "I miss my mom." He attempts to teach my mom the fact that no one gives the status a second thought because how would they know my mom is right there. We argue some, my mom and I, over the fact her sister is always calling my mom over me and the fact that when I'm actually in the same state as the woman, her sister doesn't give a shit about me. Hates me. But when I'm out of her state, she some how magically cares about me? My mom clears it up by saying that her sister doesn't care about me. She cares about my mom. Not me. Not me. Not me. I smile on the inside. A bit sadly, though. ((((EDIT I WILL CONTINUE THIS POST WHEN I FEEL UP TO IT.))))

No comments:

Followers