About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy HUNDRED!!

This is my hundredth post, guys (Me, myself, and I...And possibly Matt)!
I apologize for straying from my original format of entries, but I will attempt to temporarily switch back. Switch back. As in a song by the cusp of fame, Celldweller. Switch back. The two words that cause me to think of switch BLADES. Switch blades. The knives that make me think of the delicious noise a weapon of that particular style emits when he slices through the stale air. That echoing ring that imitates the moan of a creature wrapped in the engulfing, heavy blanket of pure ecstasy. Ecstasy, the feeling otherwise described as during an intense euphoric experience. An intense, euphoric experience for example during an orgasm occurring while sexual intercourse is in progress. Orgasm. That's too awesome to describe. You'll have to find out first hand, brothers.
ON ANOTHER MUDDERFUCKEN NOTE. I can't get that douche bag out of my mind. He's just always...Always in there. And it's pissing me off. To no end.
Mood? Terrified.
(I was sitting hear typing when a huge thump resounded to the left of my bed. I yanked my foot back into the safety of my bed and sweared at my sister who was in the next room. I began to panic and curl up in a ball, dead center in the middle of my bed when I realized it wasn't my sister. My eyes darted to my bathroom (on the left) and I thought I saw a figure. To my right...Movement caught my eye. I slowly looked over...And saw the Woman In Black standing there. I let out a blood curdling shriek and fumbled to flip on the lamp to my left. My sister was screaming at me in alarm from the next room. I succeeded on turning on the lamp. It was only my Jacob Black poster. How the fuck that appeared to be a woman by my bed, I don't know.

No comments:

Followers