About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Stare

There's obviously something wrong with me.
Why can't I get YOU out of my head!
damn...
I DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW YOU!
I don...I don't know.
I don't know you.
I've never kissed your lips.
I've never felt your warm embrace.
I've never spent the evening lying in bed with you.
All I know.
Is your voice.
Your silliness.
Your charming nature.
Your famous struggle to maintain the face of a douchebag.
The cold hard facts about how there is NOTHING between us anymore.
The sad truth that you probably never loved me.
But, love, please understand.
If I could get in a terrible accident and wake up from a coma and not remember you at all.
I'd choose that path in a heart beat.
Because I'd rather live and love than live in love and unloved.
Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Life. Pleeease.

No comments:

Followers