About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'll bet you think I've forgotten you.

I haven't.
I still think about you every fucking day, unfortunately. Not that you're unpleasing to my thoughts, just, the fact you're not mine.
My surgery is on Monday. Hopefully I don't die. Yep.
I feel a bit skinnier, yay! Not eating is highly effective, thank you, so much, God. I love you. Keep helping me lose weight. I need to drop about 35 pounds in a month. If I can do that. I'll live. If I drop them too slow, I'll die. Shock the brain. That's the cure.
I feel naughty. Not good. xD I need to be more saint..y. Sainty and spiritual and goody girl.
Last night, after school ended, I boarded Jacy and Spirit's school bus. The Russian senior was checking me out in a way that made me think he has x-ray vision. I literally felt naked. Boys suck.
We got the red done in Spirit's dirty-blonde hair by the time Jared, Jacy's boyfriend, arrived.
My computer blue screened a lot.
All 4 of us walked the long, harsh, hot, Texasy, way to Tom Thumb.
Bought blue koolaid.
Bought orange kool aid.
I successfully creeped out one of the workers. Ha-cha.
The old people were staring at us.
Jacy has badass hair.
Spirit was in the process of completing her badass hair.
I have badass bloody hair.
Jared has badass hair.
I know what people stared at us.
We're sexy fuckers.

Got home.
Dyed some awesome parts of Jacy's hair sky blue.
Dyed Jared's hair sky blue.
Completed Spirit's flame hair with the orange.

I sat around laughing and helping the little angels as they moaned and groaned in discomfort and pain. Sitting with your back arched against a glass table SUCKS.
Having your skin burned by scalding steam is agonizing.

At one point Jared needed relief so I wrapped his hair in a towel since he was choking on his gum, he got it all over the place and in the process spilled boiling hot kool aid down Spirit's shirt.

She was screaming, he was screaming, Jacy and I were laughing are asses off.
I cleaned them up and got them back to their original positions.

We played with chalk, listened to music, cleaned, finished doing our hair, watched Arrietty, ate pizza, ate popcorn, ate cookies. Danced.

Jared's parents took me home.

Went to bed.

No comments:

Followers