About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Hockey Players..

Ahh! I'm so sorry my no-fans! I forgot to post last night! So pretend this post..is from..last night!
Yesterday we woke up around 7 and then went to Gabe, Jo Jo, and Judith's house! I watched them eat breakfast, and watch cartoons until we had to leave, about 30 minutes later we arrived at a hockey rink place..thing! Yeah and Judith, who is 7, was one of the baby hockey players! Except..Unfortuntly that's not what they were called. They were called The Stoners. (Ha!) But whatever. Well Jo Jo was running around in a circle while we watched the little stoners.. (Tee hee) and then SLAP! I turned around and saw him lying on his stomach..just lying there not saying anything. The room was really quiet, too! The next second I got "Jo Jo! Are you okay!?" Jumping out of my seat I almost reached him before he jumped up and started running in a circle again! (faceslap) screaming "I"MMM OKAYYYYY!" Even though he had this huge, bulging, circular, bruise in the middle of his forhead.

We left cause he ran into my sister's butt and fell down. And started crying. We left Judith there, too! (Teehee!)

Then we went to the YMCA and it was boring. The End. Well it was only 30 minutes of watching the kids swim backkkk and forrrrth backkkk and forrrrth!

Then we went to the mall and got new shoes, cause mine are all worn out. And some clothing I think. Later we sat at a playground for 2 hours in the mall. Cause we couldnt find our mom. (Oh we were with my aunt and the kids, hence the playground so they wouldnt bug us about being bored) She showed up and we left.

Played with cat happy happy days, cute cat. Boredom. Bye!!
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~
Current mood: angry.

No comments:

Followers