About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Buddy

Soo today!
Today I went to my favorite little buddies' hous! Gabe, Jo Jo, and Judith!
Except Judith wasn't there today. He was at summer school. We watched Dora the Explorer and Sponge Bob. Sponge Bob never gets old. Ever. Then we ate lunch and had a lightsaber fight ya know from star wars, and then shot at each other with these guns. It was fun. Well so you know Gabe is 5 and Jo Jo..he is 2 and Judith is 7 I think. Yeah!

And then we played with an electric guitar. Oh also. Those are modified versions of the kids names. So yeah. None of us know how to play but it was fun. And anywho then we went to the mall and ate stuff..and then..then Gabe was my best buddy and Jo Jo was my sisters "baby" and she pushed him around in a stroller while Gabe and I played with perfume. Then we went home and yippie!

Oh wait after we left their house and before we went to the mall the kids had to have swimming lessons in the YMCA..I swear..if you live right next to the ocean..jeez. Well I was too boring to go outside so I just listened to my ipod and drew pictures with a black pen. Then my sister came along and we drew a beautiful flower together and gave it to some old person named Florida. As my cousin describes them "Old people that move to a beach and are just ready to die already" It was a nice old lady though. Then we left. Oh and I was listening to Whispers in the Dark by Skillet. Which is one of my favorite songs by the way!

Then I came home and complained about how my feet were hurting and then I started reading and then I started posting when my mom threatened to take away the computer so I posted as an excuse to stay on longer and I love making run on sentences and by the way Once I told Gabe to say Amber Is Dumb to my sister and he did. And so she said Im gonna push you down the stairs while your chained to the stroller and then he said Bring It! and I was proud of him so I gave him a high five. This wasnt very funny night night!

"Go find your own Jo Jo!"
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~

Tomorrow is Judith's hockey game!

No comments:

Followers