About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Patience

Okay If you are an impatient person. Then hello there, nice to meet you, I am too!
I thought we were gonna go to the mall today so I decided to go ahead and hop into the car with my mom and old aunt named Gloria.
Nope! I was wrong! We had to go to a car place and wait a whole hour in the stupid, humid, hot car for the technician to come! I mean why would you leave your work place when you are the only person that works there! Whatever she was just getting her windows re tinted since she ripped off the tint..smart I know! Just kidding tia! no offense.

Well after we left her car we got in my moms car and drove to some store while we were there we chose out a few items and then left, so we were in a store for an hour and left with what..3 items? Let me remind you I am impatient.

Next we went to another store and got some groceries, well really just bread, corn and yeah thats all.

Then we went to ANOTHER store and returned something but we had to wait like 20 minutes in a huge line.

Then we went home. Now did I have fun?..Sure you can say that.
But I'm good now. I ate yummy corn.

Try and be more patient!
-~xXx~®â†GøÐde§s~xXx~

How do you do that? Do you like..meditate or something?

No comments:

Followers