About Me

I'm dying of liver failure. Unknown cause. Currently asking God for another six months. I want to be there on the birthday of my love.

What I've Already Said

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

RE: Send it to me..

As expected, you didn't respond. You merely dealt out the name of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhSuS_Pbqg which I thoroughly enjoyed. The music is beautiful. Yet, why was I not satisfied? Why did I only reply "Cute."? Because I was getting my hopes up for a real reply from you, a real response to my rant. My uncensored thoughts. You put me in my place again by ignoring it, hm?
I must say that the lyrics of the song, the chorus, first struck me as a suicide note. But nah. If you're dead by the end of the week I'll feel terrible for making a joke, but if not? Then I'll laugh at my foolishness.

No comments:

Followers